WhatsApp Quick Reply: How to Send WhatsApp Quick Reply Messages
WhatsApp Quick Reply: Instructions for Sending WhatsApp Quick Reply Messages
WhatsApp quick replie missing out on one of WhatsApp Business App’s most useful features if you’re not answering frequently asked questions with a WhatsApp quick reply. Millions of businesses have used quick reply WhatsApp messages to respond to their customers since its release. Quick reply messages for WhatsApp Business can save you a lot of time whether you run a small or large business. Continue reading to learn more about twilio whatsapp quick reply and how to integrate them into your operations.
What exactly is WhatsApp Quick Reply?
Quick replies best greeting message for whatsapp business are a feature that allows businesses to respond to common customer inquiries quickly by sending pre-written messages. Customer service representatives use quick responses to respond to questions about product or service details, refund policies, and other topics.
Advantages of WhatsApp Quick Reply
Typing the same answers repeatedly wastes time, and copying and pasting can be time-consuming because it requires multiple windows or references to be open – which is even more difficult on mobile.
Quick reply messages for whatsapp business make it easier to speak with multiple customers at the same time, allowing your agents to use their time more efficiently. Because the messages can be approved by a supervisor beforehand, they also ensure consistent information and brand voice.
Do you want to set up quick reply whatsapp replies for your company? Let us go over the steps below.
How to Configure and Send WhatsApp Business Quick Reply Messages
Quick replies whatsapp business can be configured using the official WhatsApp Business App or the WhatsApp API. Smaller businesses are likely to use WhatsApp Business App, whereas larger companies with teams of agents will use WhatsApp API in conjunction with a third-party inbox such as respond.io.
Although quick replies serve the same purpose and function in the same way on both the app and the API, each WhatsApp product supports different capabilities.
WhatsApp Business App supports the use of images in quick reply messages and can store up to 50 quick replies. However, there is no way to sort quick replies by category, making it difficult to edit or delete a group of them at the same time.
WhatsApp API, on the other hand, connected to respond. io supports dynamic variables for added personalization and can store up to 5,000 quick responses.
Because respond.io is an omnichannel customer conversation management software, you can reuse these how to set quick reply on whatsapp on other channels such as Facebook and sort them using custom categories.
In the following section, we’ll go over how to configure quick replies on the WhatsApp Business App. Then, on respond.io, we’ll show you how to do it for WhatsApp API.
WhatsApp Business App Quick Replies
Quick replies on the WhatsApp Business App are simple to set up; all you need is a business account on the app and you’re good to go. Only the WhatsApp Business App, not WhatsApp Business Web, allows you to add or edit quick replies.
The steps below will teach you how to create quick replies on the WhatsApp Business App.
Set Up Quick Reply in WhatsApp Business App
Launch the WhatsApp Business App on your mobile device to configure a WhatsApp quick reply.
- Tap Quick replies on the Business tools page (the shop icon under WhatsApp Business).
- Tap the Add quick reply (+ icon) button.
- Enter a shortcut for a quick response. Shortcuts allow you to quickly find a quick response from a list, which is especially useful if your list is long. We’ll use thanks1 in this example.
- Enter a response message here. You can also include an image with your message; your text will appear beneath the image. When you’re finished, press the Save button.
You can also edit previously saved quick replies from this screen; simply tap on a quick reply you want to edit, and the edit screen will appear. Remember to save your work when you’re finished.
Following that, we’ll demonstrate how to send quick replies from the WhatsApp Business App.
Send Quick Reply Using WhatsApp Business App
Open any conversation in WhatsApp Business App or WhatsApp Business Web to send quick reply messages.
Quick reply messages for WhatsApp Business: Using the WhatsApp Business App to send quick reply messages for WhatsApp Business.
1. Select Quick Reply from the Attach (paperclip) menu. Alternatively, you can type / into the text box.
2. Scroll through the list and choose a quick response. You can also search for and select the quick reply message by typing its shortcut (e.g., thanks1).
3. If necessary, edit the message and then tap Send.
In the following section, we’ll look at how to use the WhatsApp API to create and send quick replies on respond.io.
WhatsApp API Snippets Connected to respond.io
To send WhatsApp quick replies via respond.io, you must first connect your WhatsApp API to the platform. On respond.io, quick responses are referred to as Snippets.
WhatsApp API is now connected to respond.io: Configure Snippets
On the respond.io platform, follow these steps.
1. Select Settings (gear icon), then Snippets.
2. Click Add Snippet and enter the Snippet’s name, followed by your message. You can also personalise your message by inserting your contact’s name using dynamic variables.
3. Type in a topic or choose one from the list. This step is optional, but it will help you manage your Snippets in the future. When you’re finished, click Create.
You can also edit or delete previously saved Snippets on this screen by clicking the Actions (three dots) button next to the relevant Snippet and selecting Edit or Delete.
Finally, we’ll go over how to send Snippets in your conversations.
Connected WhatsApp API to respond.io: Send Snippets
Snippets on respond.io are as easy to use as sending a quick response on the WhatsApp Business App.
1. Open any WhatsApp conversation and tap the Snippet (torn paper) icon at the bottom of the screen. You can also type / in the text box to bring up the Snippet list.
2. Scroll down the list and choose a Snippet to use. If you clicked the Snippet icon in Step 1, you can also click Search and enter a Snippet’s name or a word from the Snippet’s message to quickly locate it.
If you typed / in Step 1, you can begin searching for a Snippet right away by entering its name or a word it contains.
3. If necessary, edit the message and then tap Send.
Snippets are available on all channels to which you have connected to respond.io. The configuration procedure does not need to be repeated.
Now that you understand how to set up and send quick responses, the next step is to determine what the messages should be.
Quick Response Examples
There are no hard and fast rules for quick response messages, but you should write general messages that can be sent to anyone with little to no modification. Unless you’re using dynamic variables for personalization, don’t include information that is unique to each recipient.
If you’re stuck for ideas for quick reply messages, look no further than our examples! You can copy or modify the messages to make them more appropriate for your company.
Examples of Quick Replies: Greetings and Goodbyes
Businesses spend a lot of time on WhatsApp greeting and saying goodbye to their customers, but quick responses make this practise less time-consuming. As a result, agents have more time and energy to devote to actual conversations.
Messages can include everything from standard greetings to delayed response notifications, conversation closers, and rating requests. Here are a couple of examples:
1. “👋 Hi! Thank you for contacting [company name]. “My name is [agent name], how can I assist you?”
2. “👋 Hello! Thank you for contacting [company name]. Unfortunately, we are currently very busy. Please be aware that we have received your message and will respond as soon as possible!”
3. “👋 Thank you for your message; however, we are currently abroad.. Our business hours are [business hours]. We’ll respond as soon as we can!”
4. “Thank you for contacting us; is there anything else I can assist you with?”
“Thank you for contacting [company name]. If you have a minute, please leave a review of your experience with us; we value and review all feedback received. [Link]”
Examples of Quick Responses: FAQs
Most companies will have a list of frequently asked questions. Quick replies are ideal for storing these answers because your agents will be able to access and send them to customers quickly.
You can provide complete answers to FAQs in the quick response or direct customers to external sources for more information.
Examples of these messages include your business hours and address, appointment confirmation, and details about your products or services:
1. “We are open from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday (including holidays).”
2. “Our headquarters are located at [Address].”
3. “We are delighted to set up a meeting with you! Please respond with your preferred date and time, or choose it from our calendar: [Link]”
4. “Respond.io supports a variety of channels, including WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, and others. You can view the complete list of supported channels here: [link]”
5. “Your order can be tracked here: [link]. If you have any problems with the delivery, please call our 24-hour hotline at [number].”
You also Like:FlexiSign Pro: A Comprehensive Guide to the Ultimate
Sales and Support are two examples of quick responses.
It’s critical to have answers ready for common sales and support inquiries, as discrepancies in information, such as prices, can lead to unhappy customers. Quick responses are ideal for this because they eliminate the possibility of errors when sending important information.
Messages about pricing, special deals, and other topics are examples of quick responses for these use cases.
1. “We offer four monthly plans that are designed to grow with your company: Starter, Pro, Business, and Enterprise. More information about the plans is available here: [Link].”
2. “Hello there, [contact name]., thank you for contacting me. Please let us know what is bothering you, and our agent will contact you regarding your inquiry.”
3. “For a limited time only, you can get 360dialog WhatsApp API + respond.io inbox for only $5 per month, on top of WhatsApp fees. 🗣 To sign up, reply to this message with MAGIC5!”
4. “✅ You can cancel your plan at any time without additional charges. Simply contact us and let us know.”
5. “We have a full refund policy with no questions asked.” Simply return it to us in its original packaging within 14 days of delivery and we will refund your money. Check out our return policy here: [Link] for more information.”
Examples of Quick Replies: Updates
Nobody likes being kept in the dark about important or inconvenient matters. Use quick responses to keep customers up to date on the latest company news.
Here are some examples of status update quick reply messages:
1. “Our platform is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance and will be operational by 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, 07/02/2023. “We apologise for any inconvenience.”
2. “Thank you for contacting me. [Product name] will be back in stock the following week. To reserve a unit, please visit our online store at [link].”
3. “The most recent version of our platform will go live next Saturday, January 28, 2023, at 8 a.m. Visit the announcement page for more information about the update: [link]”
4. “💥 Oops! Our servers are currently experiencing technical issues. We are already working on the problem and hope to have it resolved within the next 12 hours. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience!”
5. “Our server problem has been resolved.”. You can continue to use our platform as usual. If your connection problems persist, try clearing your cache, but if you still have problems, send us a message with more information.”
You can greatly improve the quality and speed of your WhatsApp conversations with customers by responding quickly. If your company is expanding faster than WhatsApp Business App can handle, consider switching to WhatsApp API with respond.io.
You’ll be able to send automated replies and build chat automation for WhatsApp sales and support, in addition to supporting multiple agents or teams and chatting on multiple channels or accounts from a single platform.
Interested? Get the WhatsApp API and integrate it with respond.io right away!
2 thoughts on “WhatsApp Quick Reply: How to Send WhatsApp Quick Reply Messages”
I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this website. I am hoping to see the same high-grade content from you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own, personal blog now 😉
May I simply say what a relief to uncover a person that actually knows what they are talking about on the net. You certainly realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people should check this out and understand this side of the story. Its surprising you are not more popular since you surely have the gift.